Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
2 Old Bath Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 1QL.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") this policy with our terms and conditions gives you information about how New Generation Data Ltd. treats personal information received from you via this website (www.nextgenerationdata.co.uk).
Please read the following carefully to understand how your personal data will be used and handled by Next Generation Data Ltd
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.nextgenerationdata.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
If you request to receive a newsletter, we shall use your personal information to send it to you by email. If at any time you wish to stop receiving it, please reply directly to the email containing the newsletter with 'unsubscribe' in the subject of your email. Your details will be removed from our database immediately.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites. Please note that those websites will have their own privacy policies and Next Generation Data Ltd. does not accept any responsibility or liability for such policies/websites. Please check any policies before submitting personal data to those websites.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 (UK Regulations).
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Use made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of business and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of NGD our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access to your information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information held.