Connectivity is vital to the success of any data centre service from colocation to private or public cloud services. NGD has worked with some of the world’s leading suppliers to launch a new connectivity service to make it easier, faster and more cost- effective to connect to the NGD world class data centre.
NGD Connect delivers fast, high availability Layer 2 services from Telehouse in London to the NGD tier 3 data centre in Newport, South Wales.
Supported by the NGD Carrier Services team it provides a complete ‘one stop’ shop for customers looking to use NGD for colocation, the hosting of Hybrid Cloud services as well as connecting to the NGD Cloud Gateway Service for public cloud providers including Microsoft ExpressRoute and Microsoft Azure. Connect to our nodes in London and we will look after everything else.
The service offers the following benefits:
- Cost effective connectivity to co-located racks at the NGD Data Centre in Newport
- Direct access to the NGD Cloud Gateway and Public Cloud providers including Microsoft Azure
- Plug & play connection into hybrid cloud and the NGD Cloud Gateway
- Consistent high level performance
- Significantly improved lead times – days not months
- The service can scale up quickly from 100Mb to 10Gb as demand grows
- Fully diverse routes from London to NGD
The NGD Connect Service offers the following bandwidths - 100Mb, 500Mb, 1Gb, 5Gb and 10Gb.
The diverse routes offer customers of other service providers at NGD alternative routes for mission critical applications.