Europe’s largest data centre demonstrates its burgeoning connectivity credentials – visit us on Stand 96.
NGD will be making its connections felt next week, at Europe's largest global connectivity industry conference and exhibition. Capacity Europe, runs from 28 – 31 October at the InterContinental London - The O2.
Not only is NGD the largest data centre in Europe with vast amounts of space and using 100 per cent renewable power, the huge carrier agnostic facility near Cardiff also offers full representation from the leading UK carriers.
Thousands of individual fibres including dark fibres have been installed through multiple entry points into an expanding array of meet-me rooms. Furthermore, NGD is fast becoming an Internet hub and major communications node in the West of England.
All this and more makes Capacity Europe the perfect platform for showcasing NGD’s growing connectivity credentials.
Looking for more reasons to come and meet NGD in person next week?
NGD is home to UK enterprise, global cloud providers, global integrators and Fortune 500 companies
- NGD Cloud Gateway facilitates direct access into leading public Cloud providers including Microsoft ExpressRoute
- NGD Connect provides pre-installed links to virtual meet-me rooms in London
- NGD has international reach through on-net specialist providers including direct linkage to transatlantic landing stations
- NGD has dark fibre available from several specialist providers, and additional fibre routes are continuously being added and are commercially available
- NGD houses a BT Wholesale Optical node (part of BT’s 21CN next-generation infrastructure) offering 10GE, nx10GE, 40GE and 100GE point-to-point connectivity
Visit NGD on Stand 96 next week at Capactity Europe.